Safety Sign Projector
80 Watt – 940 Lux at 20 feet
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a .pdf file of your desired image projection before ordering. We will respond within 24 hours.
Industrial production floors and warehouses often use tape, paint, and adhesive safety labels for safety signage. However, these static signs can easily be obscured by machinery or wear over time. This poses the potential for serious injury to workers, if safety signage is not prominently displayed.
LuxTurn’s Sign Projectors are the ideal way to display bright floor and wall safety signs in locations where there is high traffic, potential for a hazard, or uneven floors. The SafetyCast Virtual Projector uses an image lens and a high-output LED bulb to project a clear sign at distances of up to 70 m (230′). The SafetyCast Virtual Projectors work well in almost all lighting conditions and are easy to mount and adjust. Once installed, there’s virtually no maintenance, and you won’t need to worry about replacing damaged signs on your floors or walls.
- Highly Durable – No wear and tear from foot traffic
- Cost Effective – Eliminates the need for repainting or purchasing new safety labels
- Ultra Visible – Overcomes complacency by attracting more attention because of dynamic projection
- Smart Triggered – Optional capability to trigger signage using motion sensors, beam break sensors or push button
- Easily interchangeable – Simply switch out the image projection lens when you need to project new signage